(816) 610-8770 info@taxjeanie.com

Employment Forms

Federal W-4

All employees should complete a new W-4 annually.This form will determine how much should be withheld from their paychecks for federal tax.

Federal I-9

Every employee must submit proof of employment eligibility by completing Federal I-9 before beginning the job. This form must be completed every time the documents used to verify expire.

Missouri W-4

This form is used by employees to determine how much state withholding their employer should take out of their paychecks.

Kansas K-4

Employees should complete this form if they are going to have Kansas taxes withheld on their W-2.

Missouri Form 2643

Use this form to register your business in Missouri for employment taxes, sales taxes, corporate taxes, etc.

Form 1099 Information

Information Returns Instructions. This link will provide instructions for most information returns. It contains links to other items of interest.

Form 1099-NEC

Use this form to report non-employee compensation to the IRS, state, and recipient.

Form 1099-Misc

Use this form to report miscellaneous income to the IRS, state, and recipient.

Form 1099-Misc Instructions

These instructions are helpful for Form 1099-Misc and Form 1099-NEC information returns.

Form 1096

Use this form to submit information returns such as 1099-Misc., etc.

Form MO-96

Use this form to submit Missouri copies of Form 1099-Misc.


F.I.R.E. is the website used to send information returns electronically. You will need to create an account.

Form 4419

Use this to apply to use the FIRE system to file information returns. See the instructions included with this link.

Form 8809

Use this form to request an extension of time to file information returns.

Form 8508

Use this form to request a waiver if you are required to file information returns electronically but wish to submit paper returns instead.

Online Forms Ordering

You can use this link to order forms from the IRS at no charge.

Form 1042-S

Form W-9

Always ask for this completed form from a contractor that is performing a service for your business or rental. Make sure you have it in hand before the contractor receives payment.

Get In Touch